Friday, April 28, 2006

I think I've learnt what it's like to be parent



I just came back from work and my dog kobe's just lying there on the floor. Normally he would jump up and wag his tail to greet me but this time he just stays there on the floor looking at me. Then all of a sudden he jumps up as if he remembered something, then runs to the patio door and scratches it with his paw, asking me to open the door so he can sun himself outside.

I can so imagine coming home from work and my kids immediately going "Dad, can I have 20 bucks to go to the movies?" then disappear for the rest of the night. But I still love kobe, and as a parent I guess you just take what you get, don't expect any more or any less.

My parents should know, I haven't called home for several weeks. Oops!

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Larry Loe said...

Hey Timo, You have graduated and started working? or is it academic work you're referring to?

Cheers, Loe

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger kobechibbs said...

Hey Loe,

it's academic work, still haven't finished yet. Debating now whether to stay here to find work when I'm done or go back to Korea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home